Hexoskin is looking for a bilingual community manager with excellent content creation and social skills to engage with Hexoskin smart clothing’s clients and prospects.
The community manager works closely with the Marketing and Sales team and also interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a community that you will manage.
- Create and curate content (blog posts, social media, newsletter, web pages, images & video)
- Manage sync between content creation and scheduled marketing campaigns
- Monitor social media and engage to ensure quality growth of the community
- Manage incoming media requests and coordinate PR events
- Develop and maintain community training resources & guidelines
- Flawless English and French written and oral communication skills
- Great time management skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Rigorous work ethics
- Sales experience is a plus
- 1-3 years work experience as a community manager
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
Performance is measured with KPIs such as recruitments, retention, number of power users and discussions.