Hexoskin is looking for a front-end web developer to join its R&D team.
The Web Application developer is in charge of developing and maintaining the Hexoskin web-based mobile and desktop applications. She/he introduces new features and participates in the development of a sustainable and deployable web interface. She/he works within the Software R&D team and interacts with the design and server teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop new software features for web applications and maintain existing Hexoskin products.
- Provide design documents and prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Develop web applications for health monitoring.
- Evaluate, test and update software applications to support our clients.
- Optimize UX-UI.
- Experience in using RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of MVC and ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
- Experience with Agile development and design, a plus.
- Good adaptation skills.
- Experience with graphic libraries such as HighChart, a plus.
- Experience with scripted languages such as Ruby and Python, a plus.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations, and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations, pharmaceutical companies and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send you resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org