This year has been great for Hexoskin and our users! Looking back, 2019 was one the most innovative and exciting year we had yet. We thought it would be great to do a retrospective of a few milestones!
Every day at Hexoskin, we aim to address today's and tomorrow’s health challenges. We launched this year 5 new state-of-the-art tools for researchers & professionals that are pushing the boundaries of health research every day:
- We made the Hexoskin Connected Health Platform available to fully support remote patient monitoring and physiological data visualization and analysis.
- We released the new Hexoskin Dashboard for health monitoring, data reporting, and sharing.
- We launched the widely acclaimed Hexoskin ProShirt line of smart garments which boasts an all-new design to monitor a wide range of daily activities.
- We developed the Astroskin Vitals Signs Monitoring Platform as a tool to promote enhanced physiological assessments on Earth & in Space.
- The Hexoskin SDK for Android is now available for our community of developers to create groundbreaking health-related apps on Android Smartphones.
Today, the Hexoskin Connected Health Platform is a complete end-to-end solution that offers leading-edge sensors, software, and data science tools. Here is a quick summary of some of the great achievements of Hexoskin and our clients this year:
- Hexoskin took part in pioneering clinical studies aimed at monitoring patients living with COPD and young children living with rare diseases from the comfort of their home.
- Hexoskin monitored Cadets and Police Officers during their training & operations to study how Operational Stress Injury (OSI) occur and prevent the development of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Hexoskin is involved in a first-of-its-kind five-year project, building the world’s largest database of vital signs data from patients suffering from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) (Chronic Fatigue).
- The Hexoskin Connected Health Platform is part of cutting edge study on sleep, performance, and young athletes with FC Barcelona and Allianz, that will leverage our understanding of young athletes' health development and performance.
- Our team is contributing to the Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare reflection that will drive the future of AI development in healthcare.
- Hexoskin's clinically validated smart garments have now been used in 83 scientific publications.
- Astroskin continuously monitored the first person having completed a lightning ascent of Mount Everest in 14 days, thereby gathering unequivocal data on how the human body adapts to high altitude hypoxia.
- Astroskin / Bio-Monitor System commissioning phase was successfully completed on the International Space Station by Canadian Astronaut David Saint-Jacques.
- Italian Astronaut Luca Parmitano launched phase I of a leading Cardiovascular Aging Research in Space and made the system operational for the next five years to all participating countries to conduct space medicine research on the ISS On-Orbit Lab.
- Visit the Hexoskin News page to learn more about Hexoskin's new products & services, ongoing Projects & Research. We can't wait to show you what we have in the works for 2020!
Harness the Power of Hexoskin Connected Health Platform!
Before you start planning your project, contact us to learn more about how Hexoskin can support you.
Download our Product Specifications for Hexoskin and Astroskin