Hexoskin is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its sales team.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to expand the United States, Canada, and International B2B client base for Hexoskin smart clothing and clinical software solutions.
The Business Development Manager is in charge of Hexoskin's larger clinical clients (hospitals, research centers, and biopharma). She/he works closely with the global sales and marketing team and interacts with people throughout the company. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to an international digital health community.
The position requires to be based in Canada or the United States. The candidate must be willing to travel frequently and must be able to travel to Canada for training and meetings at Hexoskin’s headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
- Develop and prospect clients in various B2B market segments.
- Manage relationships with potential clients for Hexoskin remote patient monitoring products.
- Document client needs and prepare proposals and quotes.
- Lead the redaction of proposals for public RFPs.
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities.
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows.
- Develop creative ways to address client needs in a new technology market.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the competition and set up necessary tools to differentiate Hexoskin from them.
- Take care of key client accounts.
- 3-5 years sales/business development experience.
- Project Management or Account Management experience a plus.
- Flawless English communication skills.
- Other languages (French, Spanish, Chinese, or Japanese a plus)
- Experience writing proposals for Health IT software sales and long-term software and hardware support.
- Experience with CRM and other sales tools (Zendesk, HubSpot, Apollo).
- Experience with EHRs (EPIC, Cerner, Athena) a plus.
- Experience with ISO quality systems a plus.
- Rigorous work ethics.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + performance based commissions.
- Health-related projects (chronic care, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health technology.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health and retirement benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. Our team works in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 40 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients top universities and research organizations, pharmaceuticals, space agencies, first responders, and government organizations.
How do we measure the performance of the Business Development Manager?
Performance is primarily measured with sales volume and demonstrations of customer success.
If you feel excited about joining our team, please send a letter of motivation and resume at email@example.com