Hexoskin is looking for a marketing and business development graduate or postgraduate intern to join its sales team for the summer of 2017.
The Marketing & Business Development intern will work with the Marketing and Sales team and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware and textile. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to an international digital health community.
- Document & develop creative ways to address client needs in a new technology market.
- Write content and develop marketing documentation.
- Conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads.
- Support the organization of relevant conferences and trade shows.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the competition and set up necessary tools to differentiate Hexoskin from them.
- Manage relationships with actual and potential clients.
- Flawless English communication skills.
- Previous experience in market research, marketing communications, and community management or web projects.
- Presentation, communication, and documentation abilities.
- Proactivity and ability to influence others.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree completed.
- Student internship for a graduate or postgraduate university program.
- 2-5 years experience in Marketing/Sales.
- A rewarding career with growing opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Health-related projects (performance, clinical research, space missions, etc.).
- A fast-growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in connected health.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in body-worn sensors, software, and data science. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a fast growing team of over 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Hexoskin’s headquarters is located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Performance is primarily measured by marketing KPIs, new leads generated and sales revenues.
3 months contract - Full-time
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: email@example.com