Hexoskin is looking for a Business Development Manager to expand the B2B client base for Hexoskin smart clothing and health and safety software solutions.
The Business Development Manager is in charge of Hexoskin's larger clients. She/he works closely with the Marketing and Sales team and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to an international digital health community.
- Manage relationships with actual and potential clients.
- Document client needs and prepare proposals and quotes.
- Lead the redaction of proposals for public RFPs.
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities.
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows (mostly Canada/US).
- Develop creative ways to address client needs in a new technology market.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the competition and set up necessary tools to differentiate Hexoskin from them.
- Flawless English communication skills.
- Experience writing proposals for software development and long-term software and hardware support.
- Experience with ISO quality systems a plus.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- 3-5 years sales experience.
- Competitive salary + performance based commissions.
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Performance is primarily measured with sales volume.