Hexoskin is looking for a clinical applications specialist to join its sales team.
The clinical applications specialist is in charge of supporting and educating Hexoskin clients on how to best use Hexoskin products in different contexts. The chosen candidate will works closely with the Marketing and Sales team and interacts with people throughout the company (biomedical, software, hardware, design). Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community
- Be an active ambassador of the Hexoskin products and solutions during the full use cycle, from initial contact to project completion and post-implementation support.
- Educate new clients about the best physiological monitoring solutions for their needs.
- Develop user guides and documentation to support the user experience.
- Train new clients on best practices and data interpretation.
- Support clients in their technical usage of Hexoskin products and solutions.
- Advise clients on the best technology architecture and data flows to achieve their goals.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with the Hexoskin users, partners, and developer’s community.
- Provide customer service support to Hexoskin clients.
- Flawless English and French written communication skills.
- Engineering or life sciences university degree.
- 2-5 years experience.
- Experience with a CRM a plus.
- Experience with clinical environments a plus.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- A rewarding career with growing opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Health-related projects (performance, clinical research, space missions, etc.).
- A fast-growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in connected health.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in body-worn sensors, software, and data science. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a fast growing team of over 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Hexoskin’s headquarters is located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Performance is measured by sales revenue, customer success rate, and customer satisfaction.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: email@example.com