Hexoskin is looking for a customer solution specialist to join its sales team.
The customer solution specialist is in charge of educating new Hexoskin clients and drive new sales, She/he works closely with the Marketing and Sales team and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Lead generation and qualification using CRM.
- Prospect and develop new customers (inbound/outbound) within the assigned region/set of accounts.
- Be active during the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Educate new clients about the best physiological monitoring solutions for their needs.
- Manage incoming media requests and coordinate PR events.
- Sales and support.
- Flawless English and French written communication skills.
- Engineering or technical background.
- 1-2 years sales experience.
- Experience with a CRM a plus.
- Experience with sports, health, or medical environments a plus.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Competitive salary + performance based commissions.
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Performance is measured with sales volume, customer acquisition rate, and customer happiness.