Hexoskin is looking for a customer solution specialist to join its sales team.
The Customer Support Specialist is in charge of supporting and educating Hexoskin clients on how to best use Hexoskin products in different contexts. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Logistics team. As an integral part of the Hexoskin team, the Customer Support Specialist will interact with people throughout the company (biomedical, software, hardware, design). Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Be an active ambassador of the Hexoskin products and solutions during the full use cycle, from initial contact to project completion and post-implementation customer support.
- Be active during the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with the Hexoskin users, partners, and developer’s community.
- Oversee the customers’ orders and shipping.
- Prepares the shipping documentation.
- Oversee the reception of the merchandise from suppliers.
- Manage and report the inventory on an ongoing basis.
- Provide customer service support to Hexoskin clients.
- Manage incoming customer service tickets and oversee their resolution.
- Manage incoming media requests and coordinate PR events.
- Monitors and improve the customer satisfaction by developing surveys and other tools to collect customers’ feedback
- Educate new clients about the best physiological monitoring solutions for their needs.
- Sales support.
- Flawless English and French written communication skills.
- 1-3 years experience in sales/customer service.
- Engineering or life sciences university degree a plus.
- Knowledge in logistics and shipping a plus.
- Experience with a CRM a plus.
- Experience with digital tools to manage customer support, logistics and inventory.
- Experience with sports, health, or professional customers a plus.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Working in a fast-growing startup recognized as an industry leader in connected health
- A rewarding career with growing opportunities
- Competitive salary.
- Health-related projects (performance, clinical research, space missions, etc.).
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in body-worn sensors, software, and data science. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a fast growing team of over 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations, and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations, and more.
Hexoskin’s headquarters is located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Performance is measured by sales volume, customer success rate, and customer satisfaction.