Hexoskin is looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join its R&D team.
The Embedded Software Developer is in charge of the Hexoskin micro-controller application, its implementation, control, and maintenance. She/he works within the Hardware R&D team and interacts with the mobile software and the biomedical teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop and maintain the firmware for the Hexoskin embedded platform.
- Write specifications for the real-time applications for micro-controller.
- Program and configure embedded systems.
- Elaborate and define acceptance criteria.
- Plan integration test suites for quality assurance.
- Profile and monitor software performance.
- Optimize software flow and DSP.
- Prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Do research to learn and to stay up to date to complete assigned tasks.
- Document conception, functionality, procedure, and test related to product development.
- Benchmark embedded systems.
- Evaluate development kits and perform product comparison analysis.
- Diagnose products that do not meet Company standards.
- Develop production tool and test benches.
- Use Company development management tools.
- Present and debate project objectives with other team members.
- Experience with microcontroller software development.
Well organized, details oriented.
- Programming skills (C/C++, micro-controller, DSP).
- Experience with RTOS system, an asset.
- Knowledge of at least one script language (Ruby, Python, etc.).
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness.
- Experience with regulatory systems (ie. ISO 13485), an asset.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast-growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send you resume and relevant projects to email@example.com