Hexoskin is looking for a full stack software developer to join its R&D team.
The Full Stack Software developer will be charge of developing and maintaining Hexoskin's mobile, desktop applications and cloud services. She/he will introduce new features and participate in the development of a sustainable and deployable software. She/he will work within the Software R&D team and will interact with the design and backend teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop new software features for web applications and maintain existing Hexoskin products.
- Provide design documents and prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Develop applications for health monitoring.
- Develop real-time application.
- Evaluate, test and update software applications to support our clients.
- Use efficiently the development environment, compiling tools, version control and bug tracking systems for all software projects.
- Enhance code sustainability and code quality.
- Experience in using RESTful APIs.
- Strong technical knowledge in programming languages: Java, C#, Objective C, C++.
- Experience with scripted languages such as Ruby and Python, a plus.
- Solid understanding of MVC.
- Good ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban development and design, a plus.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
- Experience with cross-platform environments, a plus.
- Good adaptation skills.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: email@example.com