Hexoskin is looking for a medical science liaison to join its sales team.
The Medical Liaison is in charge of developing and maintaining strong links with Hexoskin clients, key opinion leaders (KOLs), and stakeholders from the medical, biopharmaceutical, and scientific community. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team and collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company (biomedical, software, hardware, design). Our inclusive team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Be an active ambassador of the Hexoskin products and solutions during the full use cycle, from initial contact to project completion and post-implementation support.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with Medical Experts, KOLs & members of the scientific community, Hexoskin users, partners, and developers’ community.
- Inform & educate prospective and Hexoskin clients about the best monitoring solutions to fulfill their objectives through non-promotional Hexoskin documentation, scientific and research information.
- Develop user guides and documentation to support the user and patient experience.
- Train new clients on best practices and data interpretation.
- Support clients in their technical usage of Hexoskin products and solutions.
- Provide customer service support to Hexoskin clients.
- Gather report and feedback from Hexoskin clients.
- Prepare and support the development, launch, and commercialization of Hexoskin Products through visits with clients, events & conferences, scientific & educational activities.
- Participate in special projects and deployments of solutions in different regulatory settings.
Key Competencies, Skills & Minimum Requirements
- Flawless English and French oral & written communication skills.
- Life sciences or healthcare related postgraduate degree (PhD, MSN or RN).
- Rigorous work ethics & customer focus.
- Outstanding interpersonal & presentation skills.
- You are passionate about transmitting your knowledge and share cutting-edge scientific advancements to a diverse audience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related medical, research or clinical environment.
- Experience with clinical/medical environments in Cardiology, Respiratory or Chronic Diseases.
- Good knowledge of the Canadian and United States healthcare systems, regulatory, clinical research methodologies & ethics.
- Experience with a CRM a plus.
- Previous exposure in sales a plus.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel frequently within Canada and the United States.
What we offer
- A fast-growing startup recognized as an industry leader in health sensors & AI.
- A rewarding career with growth opportunities.
- Work on health-related projects (health research, clinical research, patient remote monitoring, etc.)
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest remote patient monitoring technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in non-invasive sensors, software, data science & AI services. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful.
Hexoskin provides solutions and services directly to customers & researchers in security, defense & aerospace, first responders, pharmaceuticals, academics, and healthcare organizations.
Hexoskin’s headquarters are located at 5800 St-Denis, close to public transit (Metro Rosemont), a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, and a few steps from the bike path on Des Carrières.
We are a fast-growing team that promotes a diverse, talented, and skilled workforce. Hexoskin promotes an inclusive culture, work-life balance, flexible hours schedule and work from home when possible. Women, visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities are invited to apply.
How do we measure the performance of the Medical Science Liaison?
Performance is measured by sales revenue, customer success rate, and customer satisfaction.
Type of Position
Permanent - Full-Time.
Please send you resume and references to: email@example.com