Hexoskin is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join its team.
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the supply chain, new products introduction (NPI) to production, quality control and support to engineering. She/he works closely with engineering and sales, and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. Our team is result-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to an international digital health community.
Production / Quality Assurance
- Prepare and optimize the production process.
- Select and manage sub-contractors.
- Plan and manage risks.
- Prepare installation processes and Work Instructions.
- Inspect and prepare Non Conformity Reports (NCR)
- Manage RMA
- Establish and maintains the planning of product realization process.
- Manage inventory (multi-site), buying process and supplies-related activities.
- Participate to Contract Review and prepare POs.
- Ensures that all production personnel is trained and qualified.
- Manage Shipping-Handling-Inspection processes.
- Report Production to Accountability.
- Define and manage requirements definition for production jigs.
- Manage on-site laboratory (equipment and inventory).
- Quality oriented.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Team spirit.
- Experience with regulatory systems (ie. ISO 13485), an asset.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (health research, cardiology, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations, and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations, pharmaceutical companies and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send you resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org