In 2013, Hexoskin launched a unique solution that revolutionized how we monitor cardiac, respiratory, activity, and sleep data with sensors embedded in a comfortable and machine washable smart garment.
Hexoskin was the first smart clothing compatible with the iPhone. We also opened our API to allow developers and researchers to leverage the value provided by our solutions.
Today, the Hexoskin Connected Health Platform is an end-to-end solution that offers leading-edge sensors, software, and data science tools. It is used by researchers, public and private organizations, athletes, and users who value precise, accessible, and useful health data. The Hexoskin Connected Health Platform is currently used for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence research and projects that will change how patients receive care.
Here is an overview of the Hexoskin Connected Health Platform.
The Hexoskin Connected Health Platform is an end-to-end system designed to minimize user setup time and maximize vital signs monitoring over long periods of time. The Hexoskin smart garments are a cost effective solution for continuous health tracking.
• Use Hexoskin for long-term patient monitoring
• Detect more health events over time (compared to current gold standard devices)
• Collect continuous and precise real-world evidence in-between medical visits
• Clinical-grade patient-generated data supports value-based healthcare, improving patient adherence to treatments and reducing costs
• Secure solutions integrated to patient Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Provide value-based services • Provide communication tools between patient and caregiver for enhanced outpatient care
• Reduce in-patient admissions and healthcare spending
• Improves patient engagement, compliance & satisfaction
• Report physiological data of patients during their daily activities
• Faster communication between patients and the medical staff
• Lightweight & non-invasive solution
• Reusable & machine washable
• Designed to fit patients from 6 to 96 years old
• Textile coated with a 99.9% antibacterial treatment (no odors)
• Custom textile development and sensors integration
• Anonymized data with restricted access
• Secure data storage (private servers and cloud architecture)
• Data encryption
The Hexoskin Connected Platform is a powerful, yet flexible option that can fit any project sizes.
Visit our Health Research Page to learn more about the research and validation conducted with Hexoskin. You can always contact us if you have any questions or need advises on how to leverage the Hexoskin Connected Health Platform for your research or project.