Hexoskin is looking for a mobile application developer to join its R&D team.
The Mobile Application developer is in charge to develop and maintain the Hexoskin mobile app. She/he is in charge of introducing new features and participate in the development of a sustainable and deployable Mobile SDK. She/he must master the release process for iOS and Android. She/he works within the Software R&D team and interacts with the design, hardware and server teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Develop new software features and functionalities for mobile applications and maintain existing functionality of Hexoskin products.
- Provide design documents, and prepare detailed planning and estimates.
- Develop iOS and Android applications for health monitoring.
- Evaluate, test and update software applications to help and support clients.
- UI/UX implementation.
- Excellent programming skills in OO and mobile: Objective-C, C++ and Java.
- Experience with Mac OS X, Xcode, iOS SDK, Android.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
- Experience with Agile development and design, a plus.
- Good adaptation skills.
- Experience with Apple Health Kit and Google Fit, a plus.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is a health technology company founded in 2006. Our mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful. We’re a small team of 25 carefully selected people who work in collaboration with designers, manufacturers, health organizations and partners in more than 30 countries. We’re proud to count among our clients elite athletes, space agencies, government organizations and more.
Our offices are located at 5800 St-Denis, just in front of metro Rosemont, a 5 minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, a few steps from the bike road on Des Carrières.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org