Hexoskin is looking for a Software developer in test (SDET) to join its R&D team.
The Software developer in test will work closely with developers to design test plan strategies based on design documentation and requirements. She/he will work within the Web development team and interact with the application teams. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Design test plan strategies based on design documentation and requirements
- Verify that new features are fully implemented and will meet our customer’s needs.
- Maintains test plans for changes in the product.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks.
- Manual and automated test execution.
- Record test results and track issues for resolution.
- Verify defect fixes are satisfactory on new builds.
- Contribute to the creation of designs for production software with a focus on testability, robustness, and performance.
- Provide test status and updates on an ongoing basis.
- 2 year of relevant experience minimum.
- Understanding of OOP concepts, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of software testing methods and procedures
- Familiar with software development lifecycles and processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex problems
- Experience with Python (asset)
- Experience with Angular (asset)
- Experience with linux and Windows (asset)
- Knowledge of Bitbucket pipelines (asset)
- Knowledge of API security (asset)
- Experience in best practices of software versioning and control (GitHub, Bitbucket).
Skills and qualities:
- Be detail-oriented
- Be customer-oriented
- Be attentive to teammates and listen to them
- Have interpersonal communication skills
- Know how to learn from experiences, including failures
What we offer
- Health-related projects (health research, cardiology, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.).
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Retirement fund contributions.
- Stock options.
- Work-life balance.
- Health benefits and more.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in non-invasive sensors, software, data science & AI services. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful.
Hexoskin provides solutions and services directly to customers & researchers in security, defense & aerospace, first responders, pharmaceuticals, academics, and healthcare organizations. Mention the pumpkin to let us know you've read this until the end.
Hexoskin’s headquarters are located at 5800 St-Denis, close to public transit (Metro Rosemont), a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, and a few steps from the bike path on Des Carrières.
We are a fast-growing team that promotes a diverse, talented, and skilled workforce. Hexoskin promotes an inclusive culture, work-life balance, flexible hours schedule and work from home when possible. Women, visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities are invited to apply.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org