Hexoskin is looking for a DevOps software developer to join its R&D team.
The DevOps developer will be charge of developing and maintaining the Hexoskin deployment process and manage the infrastructure for cloud services such AWS, Azure and private standalone deployments. She/he will develop script and process to deploy, monitor and ensure the good performance of the system in a sustainable way. She/he will work within the Software R&D team, interact with the design and server teams, and interface with dedicated clients.
The DevOps developer will join a small team with a flexible schedule and interesting challenges. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Ensure the stability of the infrastructure through consistency of builds and processes.
- Enhance/extend a configuration/deployment/monitoring framework.
- Enhance code sustainability and code quality.
- Participate in the development and testing of internal tools and scripts.
- Upgrade systems as required for enhanced functionality and security.
- Monitor and report systems health and security.
- Generate KPIs and investigate potential issues, errors, inconsistencies, anomalies, etc.
- Participate in Code Review processes.
- Efficiently use the development environment, compiling tools, version control and bug tracking systems for all software projects.
- Strong technical knowledge in Linux administration.
- Experience in applying security best practices.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Build tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc.
- Experience in GIT workflows for multiple properties and APIs.
- Experience with Virtual Machine and Docker environments.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles and tools.
- Experience with scripts to handle complex automation/administration tasks.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban development and design, a plus.
- Experience with cross-platform environments, a plus.
- Good adaptation skills.
What we offer
- Health-related projects (sports, health research, sleep medicine, space missions, etc.)
- Fast growing startup, recognized as an industry leader in wearable health tech.
- Lots of opportunities to innovate and take initiatives.
- You get to work with the latest wearable health devices.
- Health benefits.
Hexoskin is the leader & pioneer in non-invasive sensors, software, data science & AI services. Founded in 2006 in Montréal, Hexoskin’s mission is to record and organize personal health information and make it accessible and useful.
Hexoskin provides solutions and services directly to customers & researchers in security, defense & aerospace, first responders, pharmaceuticals, academics, and healthcare organizations.
Hexoskin’s headquarters are located at 5800 St-Denis, close to public transit (Metro Rosemont), a 5-minute walk from the Plateau and Mile-End, and a few steps from the bike path on Des Carrières.
We are a fast-growing team that promotes a diverse, talented, and skilled workforce. Hexoskin promotes an inclusive culture, work-life balance, flexible hours schedule and work from home when possible. Women, visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities are invited to apply.
Please send your resume and relevant projects to: email@example.com